What is QuickBooks Tool Hub and How to Use it?
Getting issues and errors while operating QuickBooks is very common these days. Solving such errors requires some additional fixation tools. Fortunately, with QuickBooks Tool Hub, users can fix almost any QuickBooks-related issues and errors.
The QuickBooks Tool Hub is a program that consists of multiple repairing tools. In this article, we’ll uncover the errors that you can fix using this incredible tool along with the process of using it appropriately, So, let’s begin.
List Of Errors Treatable Via QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Since QuickBooks faces multiple issues such as network, installation, multi-user mode, etc. We’ve prepared the below table that consists of all the errors treatable via QuickBooks Tool Hub features.
|Connectivity Issues with Company File||QuickBooks Error 4 (Event Log)||Error H202: Multi-User Mode Error|
|QuickBooks Error Code – 361||Error 1311: File Not Found||QB Error 3371, Status: 11118|
|QuickBooks Network Errors||QB Error Code 6168, -6||QuickBooks C 1327 Error|
|Error: Missing Outlook||QuickBooks Error OLSU||QuickBooks Error H505|
|QB Abort Error||Com Error Crashes||QB Error 80029c4a|
|QuickBooks Error 2000||QuickBooks Error 1723||Email issues|
|QB Error Code 6000||QB OLSU 1013 Error||QuickBooks Error 61|
|QuickBooks Error 5502||QB Error 392||QuickBooks Error 3003|
|QB Error 6000 95||QuickBooks Error 404||QB Error 1304|
|Error 6189||QB Error 6123 0||QB Error 1601|
What are the Requirements to Download QuickBooks Tool Hub?
For a trouble-free download of the QuickBooks Tool Hub, users must meet the following requirements.
- Fast and stable Internet.
- Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Microsoft Visual C++.
Steps To Download And Install The QuickBooks Tools Hub Effectively
After ensuring the prerequisites for QuickBooks Tool Hub, let’s proceed with its download and installation process. Follow these:
- First, launch your system browser and head to Intuit’s official website.
- Then, download QuickBooks Tool Hub on your system.
- Next, reach the download directory and launch the setup.
- Now, permit permissions and read the terms, conditions etc.
- Thereafter, tap “I-Agree” and select a folder to store its installation files.
- Finally, click “Install” and complete the remaining tutorial guidelines.
Now the QuickBooks Tools Hub is downloaded and installed successfully on your system. Therefore, let’s understand the services and uses of this tool.
How To Use QuickBooks Tools Hub For Solving Issues And Errors?
After you install the Tool Hub on your system and launch it, you’ll see multiple issues sections on the dashboard. Let’s discover each of these sections and understand how to use them.
1 – Company File Issues
The first tab under the QuickBooks Tools Hub is the Company File Issues. It helps detect and solve any corruption in your company file that causes the emergence of QuickBooks error codes.
Furthermore, before the launch of QuickBooks Tools Hub, users Prior to the launch of Tool Hub, users had to download QB File Doctor separately. However, the file doctor tool is now included in the Company file section.
Just visit the “Company-Files Issues” and “Run QuickBooks File Doctor” and the tool will automatically rectify any ongoing error in your company file.
2 – Network Issues
The “Network Issues” section helps to deal with network-based issues such as errors H202, H505, etc. Users had to reach the “Network-Issues” section and thereafter, run the “QuickBooks-Database-Server Manager” and it’ll fix network-based errors.
3 – Program Problems
The next section in the list is “Program-Problems”. It assists users to rectify the low performance of QuickBooks or any corruption in the QuickBooks program. The following services are available under this section:
- “QuickFix My Program”.
- “QuickBooks-Program Diagnostic Tool”.
- “QB-Print & PDF Repairing Tool”.
4 – Installation Issues
The “Installation-Issues” section under the QuickBooks Tool Hub is very useful to solve issues and errors that are caused by an improper QuickBooks installation.
Just reach the “Installation-Issues” section and launch “QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool” to diagnose the issue and to reinstall QuickBooks, perform “QuickBooks-Clean-Install”.
5 – Password Reset
The majority of QuickBooks users probably use multiple passwords for various software. Hence, they might forget their password. At events like these, the “Password-Reset” section assist users to retrieve their password easily.
6 – Advanced Tools
The “Advanced-Tools” section is only available for Windows 10. It enables users to access several shortcuts that help troubleshoot QuickBooks errors. The offered shortcuts are SFC Scannow, Windows Update, Fix Performance, and many others.
QuickBooks Tool Hub: Key Advantages
The QuickBooks Tool Hub not only provides errors and issues fixation but also offers a number some additional features. Check them below:
- It’s Free – Many accounting software charges users a heavy amount to repair the accounting software defects. However, the QuickBooks Tools Hub is totally free and effective to fix multiple errors easily.
- User-Friendly Interface – The QuickBooks Tools Hub interface look attractive and can be used even by a beginner without requiring any professional help.
- Permanently Repairs Company Files-Issues – The tools provided by QB Tool Hub can permanently repair the corruption of your QuickBooks company files.
- Eliminates Network Errors – The QB Tool Hub offers tools to fix Network issues that help users access the multi-user mode QuickBooks without facing any network errors.
This article includes everything regarding the QuickBooks Tools Hub. Whether it’s the requirements for downloading the tool, download and installation steps, uses of this tool, we’ve explained it all. Furthermore, the instructions to obtain and utilize this tool are thoroughly tested by our team.
Also, Read- Where to Get the Best Quality Custom Luxury Boxes in the US
Comments are closed.