QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool Uses
The QuickBooks software faces issues and errors on a daily basis due to technical malfunctions, damaged C++ components, and sometimes through human ignorance. For such events, QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Repair Tool provides assistance and helps solve such errors.
Today, we’ll cover everything regarding this incredible tool, from its uses to the process of acquiring and utilizing this tool. So, let’s begin with exploring the errors that can be fixed in no time with the QB Install Diagnostic Tool.
Which Errors Can Be Rectified By QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
With QB Install Diagnostic Tool, users can diagnose numerous issues and errors with minimal effort. This tool is best for diagnosing installation-related errors.
However, there are multiple other errors too that are fixable with QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool assistance. Check them below:
|Unrecoverable Desktop Errors||Error: Can’t verify subscription||QuickBooks stopped working|
|QuickBooks Error 15106||MS .NET Framework Error||MSXML Damage Error|
|QB Error 1935||QuickBooks Error 1402||QB Error 1904 and 1903|
|QB Error 1722||QB Error 1603||Damaged C++|
|QB Error 1712||QB Error 1334||ABS PDF Driver|
Tips On Using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Repair Tool
To make full use of this incredible error repairing tool without experiencing any later trouble, the below-stated tips will be helpful:
- Download the QB Install Tool only via the official Intuit’s website or from QB Tool Hub.
- Upon installing the QB install Tool to your system, exit any active programs from the background.
- Since this tool identifies and corrects the error automatically, performing the system reboot is a must.
- After you fix errors via this tool, you may have to re-register or reactivate the QuickBooks Desktop.
What are the Downloading Steps For QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
For downloading QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool appropriately without any risk of malware, users should perform these:
- First, you must establish a strong and fast connection to your system.
- Then, launch the web browser and reach Intuit’s Webpage.
- Next, locate “QuickBooks-Install-Diagnostic-Tool”.
- Now, tap “Download” and choose the folder for saving the file.
- Finally, tap ok and the downloading process for the Connection Tool will start.
How to Install QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
Upon successfully downloading QuickBooks Install Diagnose Tool on your system, perform the below-given instructions to install the tool effectively.
- Firstly, verify if your system has no other versions of QuickBooks Install Tool.
- Then, visit your downloaded file and double-tap it to launch the welcome screen.
- After that, click “Next” and select a folder for saving its installation files.
- Next, carefully review the conditions and click “I-Agree”.
- Now, perform the subsequent instructions.
- Finally, hit “Finish” at the end.
Now the installation for the diagnostic tool is complete, quickly reboot the system and check next to explore the steps required to fix installation-related issues using this tool.
Resolve Errors And Issues Using QB Install Diagnostic Tool: Steps Included
The first way to resolve errors and issues via QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is to launch the tool and run it. However, since QuickBooks deals with multiple issues and errors, we recommend you run the diagnostic tool using QuickBooks Tools Hub. Here’s how:
Step 1: Download QuickBooks Tool-Hub
QB Tool hub consists of various tools which can fix almost any QuickBooks-related issues and errors. The QB install diagnostic tool is also included under this and users can effectively download this tool by doing these:
- First, exit QuickBooks.
- Then, visit the website of “Intuit”.
- Next, execute its download.
- After that, launch it and carry instructions.
- Now, read conditions and hit “Finish” to finish installing.
- Finally, do a system restart and run the tool hub from your desktop.
Note: If you face trouble in locating the QBTH icon on your desktop, search it using the “Start” menu.
Step 2: Start QuickBooks Install-Diagnostic Tool
After you launch the QuickBooks-Tool-Hub and face its dashboard, do the below steps to start the diagnostic tool.
- First, visit “Installation-Issues”.
- Then, run “QuickBooks-Install Diagnostic Tool”.
- Now, the tool will start scanning for issues and errors.
Note: It may take the tool between 15 to 20 minutes to diagnose the issue as per your system’s performance. After diagnosis, perform a system reboot and proceed with the next steps.
Step 3: Update Windows
Updating your Windows can solve and avoid QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error and helps QuickBooks Install-Diagnostic tool to work efficiently. Perform these:
- Hold, “Win+R”.
- Type “Control Panel”.
- Hit “Enter”
- Click “Windows-Update”.
- Download/Install any new updates.
Step 4: Manually Fix The Windows Components
In case the tool hub can’t diagnose the error, it may be due to corrupt Windows Components that can be fixed manually. Here’s how:
Steps To Fix Microsoft .Net Framework
If you’re on Windows 8, 8.1, or Windows 10 then follow these:
- First, exit active programs from your background.
- Next, click “Start” and locate “Control-Panel”.
- Then, launch it.
- Now, click “Programs & Features”.
- After that, hit “Uninstall-Program”.
- Now, tap “Windows-Features on/off”.
- Finally, enable “MS .Net Framework”.
Fixing Microsoft MSXML
The steps to fix Microsoft MSXML are:
- First, hold “Win+R”.
- Next, input “CMD”.
- Thereafter, hit “Enter”.
- Then, input C:/windows/syswow64 and hit “Enter”.
- Now, type regsvr32 MSXML6.dll
- Finally, press “Enter” and the trouble will be over.
Step 5: Run Selective Startup
It is advised to install QuickBooks desktop in selective startup. Here’s how:
- First, arrange the data and access “Selective-Startup” on your system.
- Then, Uninstall and Reinstall your QuickBooks Desktop.
Steps To Run Selective Startup Mode
- Hold, “Win+R” keys and type “MSConfig” in blank space.
- Press “Enter” and visit “General”.
- Click “Selective-Startup” and “Hide-MS services”.
- Tap “Disable-All” and then “Hide-MS Services”.
- Tick the “Windows-Installer” selection.
- Finally, click “Ok”.
By doing so, selective startup mode will be enabled and now users can uninstall and reinstall their QuickBooks Desktop and also efficiently use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool on their system.
Hopefully, through this post, you’ll understand the uses of the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. Furthermore, the directions given to you for downloading this helpful tool are tested by our experts.