How to Fix Brother Printer Offline Issue with Simple Steps?
We offer the fastest support available for Brother Printers, 24 hours a day. You can call our number if you have any problems with your Brother Printer like Brother printer says offline. Our professional team is available to assist you in any way possible.
Think about it, If a senior employee in your office tells you to print the document in an hour, but your printer won’t print, you will get the message that yields up on your desktop. The message yields will appear in the right-hand sidebar of your desktop. It states that your Brother printer has gone offline.
You can see the status of your printer offline in your Devices and Printers windows. Follow these steps to fix it quickly. You can call us if you still have problems after trying all the steps. Our professional team is available to assist you in any way possible.
Many people have experienced the Brother Printer offline error after updating Windows 10. This isn’t a problem caused by an update to Windows 10, but for various reasons.
Causes of Brother printer is offline
Regardless of its brand value, there are chances of encountering problems with your Brother printer, if not taken due care. Often, you may come up with complex issues regarding ways to Brother Printer Offline Windows 10. If you have basic knowledge of working with a printer, then you may be able to solve the problem on your own. If not, you require an expert’s hand to fix the matter instantly to prevent further damage.
How to Repair Brother Printer Offline Windows 10
Check Printer Connection
- Start your Brother printer by restarting it. After that, you will need to wait for the printer to be fully ready.
- Verify that all connections are correct. Make sure that your USB cable is correctly connected if you have a printer. Verify that the USB ports work properly.
- You should verify that the Ethernet ports are correctly connected to your Brother printer if you have connected it via the wired network. Verify that your router is functioning correctly and check whether the Brother printer has a working network signal.
- Check if your brother’s printer is connected to a wireless network.
Check the printing status.
- Please turn off your printer and wait 5 minutes for it to turn on.
- Next, press the Win + I key, then click on the devices
- Below the relevant setting, you’ll see the option Device and printer.
- The icon with a green tick mark will appear to right-click on it.
- Click on the “See what’s printing” button. Click on this icon if you see a grey-colored icon with no green tick marks.
- Click on Set as the default printer, then click on the printer.
- Remove the tick next to Pause printing and use the offline printer.
Use the Print Spooler Service
- Press Win+R to open the RUN service
- Enter Services in the search box. Click on RUN and enter msc
- This is the list. Find the printer spoiler for this list.
- Verify whether the status of your computer is running.
- Click on the stat to see the current state.
- To start, click on the right-click Print spoiler.
- Close the window.
Update Printer Driver
- Click on the device by pressing Win + I.
- Next, connect the printer and device.
- You will now see a list of all connected printers. Right-click on brother printer
- Next, click on Remove Device. You will see the permission dialogue box. Click on Yes.
- Your printer drivers can be updated in two ways: manually or automatically.
An outdated device driver can cause many problems. It is essential to update your device driver regularly. You can manually update your Brother printer driver by visiting the official website. Select a driver that is compatible with your Windows OS.)
If you still have problems with your printer despite following all the steps above, it is time to call us. Call us at the official support numbers below to receive professional technical support for Brother Printers.
No matter how complex or challenging the problem is, we are here to help you. Brother Printer Customer Support is available to assist you with any technical problems.
Call our Brother Printer Customer Support Number
If you would like to speak with one of our experts about any Brother Printer Customer Care-related problem, please call our Toll-Free number. You can also reach us via our official support email address. We are available to assist you.