How Does Snapchat Score Work? How to Increase it
One of the most well-liked and interesting social media sites is Snapchat. In the last few years, it becomes very popular. Millions of people use this platform daily to take pictures and videos. Snapchat has various interesting features which you can’t find in other apps. It contains various filters and emojis that we can add to our snaps to make them more interesting. We can also add stickers while chatting with our friends.
We perform various activities on Snapchat daily which reflects through our snapscore. Actually, the Snap score is a numerical representation of every action we do when using the Snapchat app. Do you want to know how to increase your snap score? If so, read this article completely.
What is Snap Score?
The quantity of snaps you send or receive is your Snapscore on Snapchat. When you send a snap, the app awards one point, and when you receive a snap, it awards another point. To see your snapscore, open your Snapchat app and go to your profile. Then you will see a number beside your username it is your snapscore. If you just started your account, it may be zero, but if you use Snapchat frequently, it might be in the thousands.
On What Factors Does SnapScore Depend?
The user’s snap score is not determined just by the snaps they send and receive. Then, how does snapscore work? Let me tell you.
Examining all of your Snapchat activities yields the final score. These are the actions that Snapchat takes into account while determining the score.
- The number of stories we view.
- The number of snaps sent.
- The number of snaps received.
- The number of friends we have.
- The number of stories we posted.
How to See Your Snapchat Score?
Follow the steps listed below to see your Snapchat score.
- Open your Snapchat app.
- On the screen’s upper left corner, tap Bitmoji.
- There will now be a ghost icon and some numbers next to your name. The numbers show your Snapchat score.
- By tapping on the numbers, you can see the precise breakdown of your Snapchat score, including the number of snaps you’ve sent and received.
Methods to Increase the SnapScore
Let’s discuss how does snap score go up. Only consistent usage of the app and interaction with your friends by sending and receiving snaps can help you improve your Snap score. Additionally, you can quickly raise your Snapchat score by posting your snaps as stories.
Here are a few methods which you can follow to improve your Snapchat score.
Method 1: Send snaps to your friends
Sending snaps to friends is one of the most popular ways to improve your Snapchat score. By following these instructions, you can send Snaps to your friends.
- Select the picture you wish to share with your friend on Snapchat and open it.
- Click “Send to.”
- To send the photo to a friend, click “Okay” and then tap their name.
- Press the arrow in the bottom right corner of your screen one more time to send.
Method 2: Post snaps to your stories
One strategy to improve your Snapchat score is to add your snaps to stories. To post your images to Stories, you must adhere to these instructions.
- Open your Snapchat app.
- When you have found a picture, you wish to use in your story, tap the “shutter” button next to it, and then click on it.
- Tap the Story option next to Save at the bottom of the screen.
Method 3: Add more friends to your Snapchat
You can raise your Snapchat score by adding more friends to your account. You can add new friends to your Snapchat by following the instructions given below:
- Visit the Snapchat application.
- Tap on your profile picture in the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Friends,” where you’ll see the “Add Friends” option.
- By clicking the “Add” button next to their names, friends can be added.
Method 4: Watch Discover Videos
Watch the Discover Videos on Snapchat to raise your score. It is a Snapchat score hack that helps you to increase your score. Either you watch videos from public creators randomly or you follow your favorite influencers. Your activity will increase and your Snapchat score may go up if you watch them regularly.
Also Read: https://projectdue.net/login-canvas-fisd/