A Simple Guide to Embed Facebook Feed on WordPress Website
Facebook is one of the most effective social networking sites, which brands use to connect with the target audience. To get a similar level of engagement on the websites, brands add Facebook feeds to the website. It is indeed a smart way to get a better response on the website.
Now embedding the Facebook feed to websites is a seamless process if you know all the steps. If you are trying it for the first time, we have this quick guide for your benefit. Read through the steps to add Facebook feeds to WordPress website.
How to embed Facebook Feed to WordPress Website?
There are two methods to embed Facebook feed on the WordPress website:
- Without WordPress plugin
- With WordPress plugin
Method 1: Embed Facebook feed on WordPress Website without a Plugin
If you do not want to install the plugin to embed the Facebook feed, you can use social media aggregator tools.
What are social media aggregator tools?
Social media aggregator tools help users collect the social media content from various platforms and present it in beautifully designed feeds. You can also use these feeds on your website and digital signage.
Before starting the process, you need to understand that selecting the right social media aggregator tool is important. There are many options available in the market, so check which tool best suits your requirements. For example, Taggbox is a UGC tool that you can use to create a Facebook feed and embed it on your website. It offers a lot of advanced features and can be used to embed a variety of content.
Once you have selected the tool, follow these steps to embed Facebook feeds with social media aggregator tools:
- For using any social media aggregator tools, first, create an account on the tool.
- Take the paid subscription for the widget tool if you need it.
- Now create a ‘new feed.’
- Select the source of collecting posts as Facebook. You have the option to select a specific page, page mentions, page album, or review for aggregating content for the Facebook feed.
- The social media aggregator tool will ask you to connect with the Facebook account to collect content. Log in and proceed further.
- Your Facebook feed will be created, but you don’t have to use it as it is for your website. Some social media aggregator tools offer feed customization features. You can add or remove posts from your Facebook feed. Social media aggregator tools also enable you to customize the presentation of your Facebook feed.
- Once you have done the customization, you can publish the feed.
- When you click on ‘Publish,’ the tool will ask you which website builder you use. Select ‘WordPress’ as your option.
- You can customize the size of the widget. Now copy the shortcode.
- Open your WordPress account editor. Come to the section where you want to add the feed and paste the shortcode on the HTML.
- See the preview and publish it on your website.
Method 2: Embed Facebook feed on WordPress website with a Plugin
If you want to install a plugin to embed Facebook feed on WordPress, follow these steps:
- Open your WordPress editor and go to the plugin library.
- Look for a plugin of your choice and install it. For example, you can install Taggbox Widget.
- Once you download the plugin, you need to activate it. Sign in to use the plugin.
- After signing in, create a new feed and choose Facebook as the source of content.
- Connect your Facebook account to collect the Facebook posts for your feed. You can collect posts from a particular user, page mentions, reviews, etc.
- Create the feed. Now use the plugin filters and features to customize your Facebook feed and keep only relevant content. Taggbox offers a lot of features to customize your Facebook feed.
- Once your feed is ready, check the preview and then publish it. Start embedding your Facebook feed on your website. There are two ways to do it:
- Copy the shortcode of your Facebook Widget from the plugin interface page and paste it on your webpage editor. Hit publish and add the Facebook feed to your webpage.
- Open the webpage where you want to embed the Facebook feed. Click ‘+’ to add the Facebook feed. Now select the widget and paste the shortcode. Your Facebook feed is now ready to be published on the website.
Now that you are well-versed with the different ways of embedding Facebook feeds to your website, you can easily add it to your website. Use the best plugin or tool to create visually interactive Facebook feeds for your website. Beautifully designed feeds with relevant content are highly converting. It will engage your website visitors, taking them to the next level of your funnel. Embedding a well-designed Facebook feed will also build your brand’s online visibility and authority.
So pick the best method and plugin/social media aggregator tool and start building your brand.
The words Tyinder and Tinder are both identical terms, however, many people are unable to spell them correctly. So, you should not be confused by the two terms, and Tinder is obviously preferred to use.